Outstanding Achievement Award Nomination
Nominations may be submitted by any member of the SCAMHC staff, consumers, vendors or customers but the endorsement of the nominee’s immediate supervisor must be recorded on the Nomination Form if it is submitted by someone other than the nominee’s immediate supervisor. Staff may not nominate themselves. SCAMHC Outstanding Achievement Award is awarded quarterly to an employee or team who demonstrates a high level of job performance, quality customer service and adherence to SCAMHC mission and values. Only staff employed for at least one year and are in good standing are eligible for an award. Winners are recognized in the months of October, January, April and July. Cutoff date for submission of nomination is the last day of the month of prior to the month of recognition; example nominations for the January award recipient must be submitted by the last working day of December. Announcement of the award will be at the monthly Board of Directors meeting. Nominations are reviewed and judged by the SCAMHC Service Excellence Team (SET). Decisions by the SET are final. Nominations and attachments become the property of the committee.
The following criteria will be used in selecting the winner of the Outstanding Achievement Award.
- Job Performance- Unique situations where employee/team consistently go above and beyond what is required for a particular job. Employee/Team displays the SCAMHC values of teamwork, collaboration, and partnership.
- Promotion of Safety-Innovative idea created by employee/team to improve safety.
- Internal/External Relationships- A unique experience where the public was positively affected by employees’ actions, attitude or demeanor.
- Positive Attitude- Employee/Team must demonstrate a positive and dedicated attitude. Employee/Team displays the SCAMHC values of respect, compassion, dignity, and fairness.
- Leadership/Initiative- Employee/Team must possess leadership/initiative qualities, with at least one specific example cited on nomination form.
- Dependability/Punctuality- Employee/Team must be in good standing with maintaining SCAMHC HR policy on time and attendance.
Service Excellence Team Members:
- Gloria Gamble, Leader - Andalusia Developmental Disabilities
- Ashley Bertsch - Enterprise Rehabilitative Day Program
- Donna Davis - Andalusia Front Office
- Louvella Folmar - Enterprise Developmental Disabilities
- Cliff Stallworth - Greenville Residential
For Outstanding Achievement Award Nomination form, click HERE